At Cyber Audit Team, we are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Marketing Manager with a zest for cyber security and extensive experience in B2B marketing.
The Marketing Manager will be instrumental in driving leads for the sales team and increasing brand awareness of Cyber Audit Team within our Ideal Client Profile (ICP), using both digital and traditional marketing tactics. The Marketing Manager will also play a key role in driving marketing and promotional activities for our new internship program — encouraging participation in the program by corporate enterprise and candidates alike.
The successful candidate will work closely with the CEO, COO, CMO, Business Development Executive, and the wider team, so must be able to collaborate with stakeholders from all business areas effectively.
This position requires a creative problem solver who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, has a passion for innovation, and can think outside the box while maintaining focus on desired outcomes.
To stay ahead of the game, keeping up-to-date with the latest trends and strategies is essential.
Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum of 5-10 years of marketing experience, preferably within a B2B technical environment
- Marketing experience within the cyber security field is preferred but not essential
- Proven success in developing and implementing marketing campaigns that drive revenue and brand awareness
- A degree in Business, Communications, or similar
- Social Media Experience (Predominately Linkedin)
- Experience in content creation – website and email copy, press releases, and blog articles
- Paid social media and search engine marketing experience
- Understands SEO concepts and analysis, with a working knowledge of SEO tools, e.g., SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs, or UberSuggest
- Experience with Zoho CRM & Marketing Automation Tools (or similar)
- Working knowledge of WordPress – i.e., how-to upload blogs, edit general web content, and add SEO elements
- Experience using Google Analytics and Google Search Console to analyze campaign, website, and marketing performance.
- Experience in creative or graphics programs, e.g., Canva or Adobe Creative Suite
- Event coordination and development
- Experience with Zoho recruit would be a bonus!
- Australian citizen or have permanent residency status or a visa permitting you to work in Australia permanently (must provide proof)
If you’re up for the challenge, we’d love to hear from you!