Information Security Policy and Procedure Development
Simply getting staff to tick a box stating that they have read them at the commencement of their employment is no longer acceptable and may be considered ineffectual should your company be investigated following a data breach.
Aligning your people, processes, compliance and technology is essential towards ensuring effective protection of your digital assets and it is essential that your staff are educated on your company’s policies and procedures.
Comprehensive Policy DevelopmentCAT will assist your company in the development of relevant and comprehensive information security policies with complete coverage of the latest regulatory and technical requirements. CAT can assist your business in the development of polices, processes and frameworks for:
- Data Breach Response Plan
- Notifiable Data Breaches Scheme (NDB)
- International Organisation for Standards 27001 (ISO 27001)
- National Institute for Standards and Technology (NIST)
- European Union General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS)